We all need to sleep. We can feel good when we are well rested. There are various side effects when we are tired. Sleep deprivation is a method of torture; if you are regularly missing quality sleep you may feel personally tortured. Upto a third of people experience sleep issues at some point in their lives. Hypnosis can help you if you are experiencing any of the following:
- insomnia, either:
- not being able to fall asleep easily or
- waking during the night and struggling to fall back to sleep.
- Using drink, tablets or medication to sleep effectively or
- struggling to stay awake or feeling sleepy during the daytime.
Hypnosis can help you to improve your sleep and so you:
- are able to concentrate better,
- are able to deal with emotions more easily,
- have higher energy levels,
- improve your memory,
- increase your productivity.
There are various reasons why you may not be sleeping effectively including:
- worries / anxieties, ( Hypnosis can help break the possible viscious cycle of lack of sleep increasing anxiety.)
- eating / drinking habits, ( including caffeine and alcohol)
- use of technology,
- daily schedule, ( routine, work schedules, lack of exercise/ relaxation/ daylight)
- medication and certain health conditions.
At your initial appointment we will discuss your personal lifestyle, your sleeping patterns and your life past and present so the suggestions given in hypnotherapy are best suited to reaching your goal. You are able to take back the power and move forward for the better night’s sleep that you deserve; is it time to break the cycle?
“The best bridge between despair and hope is a good night’s sleep” E. Josph Cossman
Clinical Hypnotherapy for Positive Change with The Power of Your Mind