By booking a therapy session with The Power of Your Mind, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. They are for the benefit of all of Amy’s clients and designed to ensure that therapy sessions run on time and that you are committed to your therapy.
1) Number of therapy sessions
- Amy will plan and together we agree the number of sessions during the initial therapy session. Amy may need to re-assess the appropriate number of session as the therapy progresses. Therapy for smoking cessation is two sessions.
2) Length of therapy sessions
- The initial therapy session will be up to 90 minutes and additional sessions will be up to 60 minutes. It will start at the time we have previously arranged.
- In general, hypnotherapy sessions will be block booked for maximum benefit.
- Arrive at your booked time to allow for clients, both before and after your session, and to also be seen on time.
- If you arrive early you may have to wait for your therapy session.
- If you arrive late the length of the therapy session may be reduced.
3) Cancellations/change in arrangements
- You must notify Amy in writing either by text, to 07846 376306, or by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org, of any cancellation or to request for a re-arranged time at least 24 hours in advance of the commencement of the therapy session.
- If cancellation is less than 24 clear hours before the session then the payment made for the session will be non- refundable.
- If cancellations and/ or rearrangements are frequent, then together, we will assess whether to continue with your therapy.
4) Fees for therapy sessions
- The full fee for the initial session is before the booking of the initial session via bank transfer or by cash deposit into the bank. Your full name is to be used as a reference.
- Once funds have been received an initial session can be booked.
- You can pay the fees for subsequent therapy sessions by bank transfer or cash.
- Payment should clear 48 hours in advance of the initial therapy session and then 48 hours before the start of each block paid for.
- Sessions are not confirmed until payment has been received.
- Please read (3) above for terms that apply to cancellations and change in arrangements.
- HypnoBirthing requires a £50 deposit to be paid to book your course. The balance must be paid in full 48 hours before the start of the course.
5) Recording the session
- Occasionally audio recording of the hypnotherapy may occur with your permission.
- These, or other, recordings may be emailed to you for your therapeutic benefit and are for your personal use only.
- When working with your child an audio recording will be made of the session if you are not present.
6) Therapeutic goals
- Goals of the hypnotherapy are agreed together.
- Amy always aims for maximum gain, towards the agreed goals, in the shortest amount of sessions that she deems appropriate for your goals and issues.
- Each client is different so hypnotherapy, processes and the number of sessions vary from client to client.
- Amy cannot guarantee the outcomes and gains of the hypnotherapy though this is always monitored as the therapy progresses.
7) Intoxicated individuals
- Amy will not start a therapy session if she believes a client to be intoxicated (for example, alcohol or drugs) and that therapy session will be cancelled.
- Confidentiality is maintained within the boundaries of the law and where it is ethical to do so. There are circumstances when Amy has a legal or ethical obligation to break confidentiality and disclose relevant information to certain parties. Please see FAQs for more details on this matter.
- To maintain your confidentiality Amy aims to not acknowledge nor communicate with you in public during or after your therapy, unless you do so first. However, it is recommended that you have a story as a cover in case acknowledgement is made and you have chosen to keep your hypnotherapy to yourself.
9) Gift vouchers
- Gift voucher appointments must be used before the expiry date shown on the voucher.
- The voucher, if for more than one session, can only be used by a single individual.
- An ‘Ego Massage’ voucher involves a brief chat to define the best focus for you for this hypnotic feel good session.
- When a voucher has been bought as a gift the session(s) focus is your choice, not that of the giver.
- There is no obligation to have additional sessions once the voucher session(s) have been used.
- There is no cash value or alternative for the voucher.